Your role is to find the best talent in next week and set the recruiting process for the DAO for next months and years. You will learn of the fly: challenge and rediscover the old ways, adapting them to crypto, and then remix that again, as the new DAO emerges on the months' horizon.
- We’re looking for an Talent builder to help us bring the best & brightest to invested DAOs.
- Find and recruit the very best talent.
- Build and cultivate long-term relationships.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned.
- Proactively and efficiently build a pipeline of top tier talent, spotting hidden gems and tracking candidates for future opportunities.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience.
- Ensure we have a structured, transparent, repeatable and reliable interview process that's tailored to our values while minimising bias. As part of this you'll coach hiring managers on how to successfully run execute the process.
- Select and implement a technical toolset that streamlines the interview process and helps us understand what to optimise.
- Build and manage a recruiting team over time.
- Focus on process improvement. Continuously look for ways to improve (and automate!) our processes to make it more efficient and scalable.
- Participate in different recruitment processes.
- Ability to take on new tasks and technology quickly.
- You are comfortable working in a remote environment and working independently.
- 2+ years recruiting experience at technical companies. Startup experience desirable.
- Ability to differentiate between A+ and A- engineers.
- Excellent written English.
- Remote work. No commute. Lots of flexibility.
- Autonomy. It's up to you how to achieve your best work.
- Help define the new internet
- All financial needs covered. Wagmi 🐸
We love to work with exceptionally smart people on mind-boggling projects. These are the key principles we build our relationships on:
- Keen intellect, Low ego
- Positive-sum games